State of the Pantry
- Numbers Served Up 35% From 2010
- Food Donations and Contributions Trending Downward
- Food Item Quantities & Selection From Food Bank Significantly Decreased
- Significant Cash Surplus of $29K Built up over 2 years of operation
Short Term Direction (Ministry Partner Consensus)
- Temporarily Suspend Fundraisers
- Relax Ministry Partner Financial
- Support Requirement
- Emphasize Ministry Partner Food
- Track surplus spend-down carefully
Since opening in Aug 2009, the pantry has served over 1700 Families/6300+ People)The purchase of the following is planned: $2,000 of computer equipment with a Ellis Family Foundation Grant (Dec 2010) and some carpeting, commercial fans, additional tables and shelving.Thank You One & All for your Generous And Wholehearted Support of the Pantry!
Praise The Lord!
From Your Bread of Life Food Pantry Team
We will be looking for winter clothing for school age children and youth, (hoodies, sweaters, fleeces, jackets & coats) along with a special request for winter PJ’s in good condition. All clothing can be dropped off in the blue
tote labeled “Mary’s Closet” in the collection corner of the narthex. Please sign up (see the UMW bulletin bd). to be a Volunteer for Mary’s Closet (sponsored by UMW) We are still looking for people on Fri., Oct. 14 & Sat. Oct. 15.